Even while our doors are temporarily closed, we’re committed to helping you maintain your fire for fitness by bringing the WFCC class experience, including cycling, into the comfort of your home! If you don’t already have a bike at home, we are now offering the option to rent our bikes. Let’s #StayInGetStronger together! 💪✨
- Rent one premium upright Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle bike at a rate of $150 per month for a 2 month minimum commitment.
- We’ll bring the bike to you and pick it up at the end of the rental period for a one-time fee of $75.
- We will be adding regular cycle classes to our live fitness schedule on the Womens Fitness Clubs of Canada Instagram, as well as uploading cycle classes to our IGTV for on demand access. Browse our current library here!
- All are welcome to apply. You do not need to be a current Womens Fitness Clubs of Canada member to rent a bike from us.
- Treat our bikes well! A pre-authorized safety deposit will be required. The renter will be responsible for the full replacement cost if the bike is damaged or unavailable for pickup at the agreed upon time.
- Should the COVID-19 pandemic closures continue beyond 2 months, we will offer the option to continue renting our cycle bikes at a declining rate.
- If you are interested in renting a bike, please submit your application by Monday, May 11th at 4 PM. Should we receive a sufficient number of applications, we will process and coordinate delivery with you on Tuesday, May 12th. Deliveries will begin Wednesday May 13th.
- Please note that upon initial processing, we will only be charging the security deposit of $508.50.
- The $508.50 security deposit was calculated based on a 3 month rental with no damage to the bike beyond normal wear and tear.
- The final cost of the rental will be calculated once the rental period has been defined and the bike has been returned and inspected.
HOW TO APPLY
- Current WFCC members, please click here to download the rental agreement form. If you are not a current member of WFCC, please click here to download the rental agreement form.
- Digitally sign the document, then send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print, scan, and sign the document, then send it in an email to email@example.com.
- A representative from the WFCC team will be in touch with you within 24 hours to confirm your application with you and coordinate details, including delivery.
Questions? We’re here to help! Please send an email titled “Bike Rental Inquiry” to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will be in touch with you within 24 hours Monday through Friday.