INTRODUCING THE BOOT CAMP WORKOUT
This workout is as simple as you can get. Boot camp workouts are all the rage these days, and for good reason – they can be done outside or inside, require little or no equipment, and make you strong. And you can’t beat that!
Let’s get started
Rest for about one minute between each segment of this workout:
- Run 1 mile at a comfortable pace.
- Work on your push ups for two minutes. This is your “break” to do some skill work. If you can’t do a full push up, do a few sets of modified push ups on your knees. If you do push ups like a Marine already, then start working on your one-arm push up!
- Jump rope for 5 minutes. Take breaks as needed.
- Work on pull ups or chin ups for two minutes.
- 3 sets of 20 burpees (what’s a boot camp workout without burpees?)
- Finish off with another 1-mile run or jog.